To use the KNOTbound Library, simply do the following:
- Apply for library membership by contacting us through the contact form. Please include the following information:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Wait for notification that you have been registered as a library member and receive your member number and barcode.
You will now be allowed access to the library. Your details will remain in a secured database and will not be used for any purpose other than to maintain your status as a library member and to contact you in regard to overdue books.
The rules of the library are as follows:
- To borrow a book, you will need to use your member number and barcode
- Books can be borrowed for a maximum of 3 weeks. If you fail to return a book on time, you will be contacted by email, SMS or phone
- We will not, at this time, reserve books
- Books need to be returned to Eagle Leather by their due date
- If books are not returned to Eagle Leather, library privileges will be revoked until the missing book(s) are returned
- If a book is damaged we ask that you donate some of the cost of buying a replacement
The Lending Library operates on the principle of good will. We understand that it might be tempting to keep some of the wonderful books the library stocks. However, we believe that the majority of our members understand that this is an initiative that can only be maintained if we all cooperate.
Money donated to the library will be used to buy new book stock. Over time we hope to provide a wide variety as well as multiple copies of the more popular books.