What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or app?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
In some instances, you will have the right to not identify yourself or to use a pseudonym when dealing with our site administration. However, in some instances it will be impracticable for us to deal with you without identifying you. Alternatively, we may be required by law to deal with identified individuals in some instances.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site to provide us contact us about our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- To correspond with you about any breaches of our terms and conditions
How do we protect your information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- Regular Malware scanning is provided by the server hosts our applications sit on;.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All payment transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly but it won’t affect the basic functionality.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. However we may include links to other sites or other third-party products. We will take every possible care to ensure these links are safe. However, we do not offer protection if you click on these links.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site.
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information by logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
Age of Users
We do not provide services to persons under the age of 18 years old except those services allowed by law such as certain support services and non-age restrictive information. Members only areas are restricted to 18+.
We will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email and/or via in-site notification within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information
- Respond to inquiries
- Request information
We state that we will:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include contact information for our business
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails related to any subscription service, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from subscription correspondence from ALL correspondence.
Last Edited on 2017-10-10